- For over 30 years, Precision has worked globally
with medical device firms, including start-up companies.
Through continuing research and the use of simulation software,
Precision has become an industry leader in fine wire winding.
- The software lets us replace much
of the hand calculation and some
of the physical prototyping of a
coil design with sophisticated
computer analysis based on both
theoretical input and a lot of real-world experience.
- Access our broad line of magnetic components.
Everything from 58-gauge micro
windings to 1,000 kVA solar line reactors
- THE COOL FACTOR: Managing Heat in Your
• PFC High Frequency Inductors
• Current Sense Transformers
• Soft-Switching (LLC) Magnetics
• Inverter Magnetics
• Inductive Charging, Transmit, Receive Coils ...and more
- Aerospace, medical, controls, alternative energy —
we know your industry and focus on helping you
deliver industry-leading products faster
- The equipment in Colorado can wind both
copper and aluminum, and can handle
wire as small as 40 AWG and
up to three million circular mils of foil.