LSMS-13134 Series Surface Mount, Shielded, High Current Inductor
- Shielded Two Piece Core Construction with no Flaking
- Robust SMD Package Capable of Handling Aggressive Assembly Process
- Filters High Transient Current Spikes Without Saturating
- Highest Current Handling in the Lowest Profile
- Lowest DCR in Smallest Footprint
- 100% Tested to a 10% DCR Tolerance
* For standard product: Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or receive a quote and click the 'Add To Quote' button below.
* For custom product: Please click 'Custom' button below. You will be directed to a page where you can add custom product information and attach prints.
- Measured @100 KHz, 0.1 Vrms
- Temperature rise is approximately 40C at this current
- Initial inductance is reduced by approximately 30% at this current
- Operating Temperature range -40°C to +150°C
- Reel size & units per reel: 13”, 400 pcs.
- Tape width: 24 mm.
- Reel width: 29.5 mm.
- Component pitch: 16 mm