* For standard product: Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or receive a quote and click the 'Add To Quote' button below.
* For custom product: Please click 'Custom' button below. You will be directed to a page where you can add custom product information and attach prints.
- Inductance is measured at 100 KHz and 1.0 Vrms.
- The nominal DCR is measured at 25°C ambient temperature.
- The I-sat current at which the inductance value will be decreased by 30% from it’s initial value at 25°C ambient temperature.
- Temperature Rise Current that will cause temperature rise approximate 40°C without core loss. (Ta=25±5°C)
|12.8 max||15.8 max||5.0 ± 0.5||10.0 ± 1.0||See Electrical Table||10.0 ± 1.0||See Electrical Table|
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
- The part temperature (ambient + temp rise) should not exceed 125 °C under worst case operating conditions.
- Temperature and humidity conditions: Less than 40°C and 70% RH.
- Recommended products should be used within 6 months from the time of delivery.
- The packaging material should be kept where no chlorine or sulfur exists in the air.
- Products should be handled with care to avoid damage or contamination from perspiration and skin oils.
- Bulk handling should ensure that abrasion and mechanical shock are minimized.